This week I was not able to do a full yoga session or meditation activity. With many big assignments coming up and a busy work schedule, it is sometimes difficult to find the time to do anything else. I do wish I found the time to do some yoga, even if it was a short session because I know that it usually keeps me calm and relaxed afterward. I did try and implement some techniques that I have learned from yoga and meditation such as deep breathing. Whenever I felt stressed or overwhelmed I would pause and take a moment to focus on my breathing, then once I was calm again I returned to whatever I was doing. I found that this helped a lot.

For next week I will try to better plan my week so I can work in some free time to focus on my inquiry project. As long as I avoid procrastinating my assignments I should have time to complete a yoga session or mediate.

“The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained.”

Alexis Carrel

Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash